LOUISVILLE is a beautiful, scenic Midwest city that is a short driving distance from communities like Chicago, Cleveland, and Cincinnati. Anshei Sfard is the Orthodox shul in Louisville, KY where your growth will happen and involvement will count.
In Louisville you can:
• Send your kids to a small, innovative Montessori school, so they can (finally) get the attention they need to thrive
• Buy a spacious 4-bedroom home with a basement, 3 bathrooms, and a lush front + backyard — all for $240K
• Raise a family with joy, health, and peace of mind — because you have a good job, no commute, and expenses that have been slashed by at least 25%
• Access a robust local job market — with particular opportunity in medicine, senior healthcare and retail. You will never commute more than 20 minutes to work
• Build a small but growing community — and create real, lasting impact
• Enjoy over 13,000 acres of magnificent city parks — and endless family- friendly activities
Some of America’s largest companies are headquartered in Louisville: Ford, UPS, Humana, GE, Brown-Forman, Kindred Healthcare, Yum Brands.
Kosher food? Available in abundance. Even a kosher ice cream shop.
Mikvah within an eruv? Yes, located within walking distance of most neighborhood homes.
Pleasant climate? Expect 4 beautiful, full seasons...and no extreme weather.
If you are an active, committed Jew excited about improving your quality of life and shaping the face of a growing community, you belong in Louisville. Get in touch now to schedule a visit! We can’t wait to meet you!